Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 3 July 2012

REVEALED: Here's the link to the $3 million audio conversation between Farouk Lawan and Femi Otedole. click on the link below to listen to the conversation.





Revealed: Here's  the link to the $3 million audio conversation between Farouk Lawan and Femi Otedole. click on the link below to listen to the conversation.
http://ipaidabribenaija.com/latest-news/audio.mp3

The much awaited audio tape between Honourable Farouk lawan and Mr Femi Otedole is out, Nigerians have patiently watched as the the bribery scandal onfold to the alter dismay of the populace.

Here is the written version of the conversation:

Femi Otedola: I don't want to bring it to my house
Farouk Lawan: You will take it to your house?
Femi Otedola: No, I don't want to bring it to my house. It's a lot of money.
Farouk Lawan: Yes, hurry because I am rushing to the…they are at the airport now?
Femi Otedola: Yes, they are at the airport in the aircraft
Farouk Lawan: And before they can come over now….unless I send somebody to…I can't…by the time they come I should be in the chambers. I have a lot of things to do myself.
Femi Otedola: Is there anybody you trust I can give it to or maybe I should postpone my …till tomorrow
Farouk Lawan: No no it's ok. I will arrange with someone. Let me give you his number
Femi Otedola: Ok
Farouk Lawan: His number is 080….
Femi Otedola: Hold on hold on…080…
Farouk Lawan: 365133**
Femi Otedola: What's his name?
Farouk Lawan: Yeah, TJ
Femi Otedola: So, I will give him the balance, that's 2.5 million dollars yeah?
Farouk Lawan: Hold on, just hold on, I am calling him to be sure...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too bad

Anonymous said...

WE NEED MORE OF THE CONVERSATION, THIS ONE OS NOT SUFFICIENT TO NAIL FAROUK, THE EVIDENCE IS NOT STRONG. SHOLA ADEMOLA

Anonymous said...

this man are dirty, they need 1000years imprisonment with food and water. musa amima